Elizavecca Carbonated Bubble Mask Review



Hey there guys! As you may be aware, I have actually done a review of this mask before on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p08xl5KFefU) along with two of my friends. It was a little bit of a mess, so I thought I would sit down and do a proper review of the mask and give it a good chance!


This mask is a clay mask, which slowly will foam up on the face which is said to help cleanse the skin from toxins and leave it feeling hydrated and smooth.
The mask retails on Amazon for £5 you can get it here http://amzn.to/2sgZmAg

The steps are pretty simple, just apply the mask on unclean or clean skin, but do so as quick as possible, the effects are really quick! You should also ensure that you close the tub after use as it will oxidize it before you put it on your face and ruin the remaining product! You can then leave it to foam up for the next 5 minutes, then once thats up you can pat the foam down, and rub the mask in again and it can foam up for a second time.


Once you've gone through all of that you can simply wash the mask off with warm water and embrace the effects.

On first use it is quite a tingly heated sensation and can potentially feel uncomfortable for some people, however, I would say that this mask is super fun, it definitely does what it says it should and leaves your skin feeling refreshed.


The smell of the mask is very clay like, but that is expected as it is clay after all! I would definitely recommend this to you guys as it's such a fun mask to try! I've seen so many beauty gurus using it and having a lot of fun with it, which was why I originally brought it!

Overall I would give this mask a solid 9/10 because it is a really fun mask to try and does offer a lot of benefits to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in London 2017!

DIY - Simple Braid Bracelet

Amazon Prime Day 2017!