7th Heaven Coconut Protein Rescue Masque Review!


Hello again! So I wanted to begin my "first official" post to be surrounding something beauty! Seeing as this is something I am incredibly passionate about!

So I was lucky enough to receive an amazing care package from the people at 7th Heaven a while back with tonnes of amazing products in, from their face masks, hair masks and spa range!

I never used to use any form of conditioner on my hair, so I was more of a shampoo and done kinda guy! But then I decided, since I had these masks sitting there to give it a go!

It was really simple and easy to apply and use, and there is definitely enough product in the packet (though I have shorter hair). I tried to make the most out of every bit of product whilst I was in the shower to get the absolute most from this!

The steps to follow when using the Coconut Protein Rescue Masque are to go about your normal routine, so shampoo your hair and then apply the masque, like a conditioner, through your hair and let it sit for 1-5 minutes, during which time I decided to begin my actual body wash process just so I wasn't standing there awkwardly in my shower for the next 5 minutes!

Instantly, from opening the packet, the smell of coconut burst free, which I absolutely loved. I'm not the hugest fan of hugely over-powering smells, but this was beautiful and wasn't at the stage of being "too over-powering" but you could definitely tell that it was coconut, so if you're not the hugest fan of coconuts then perhaps debate buying this!

As mentioned before, the application process was super easy and simple (possibly due to having short hair? :D) which is what I look for in beauty products! I tend to use beauty products as a form of relaxation so I don't want to have a lot of effort to try and get it to work, which this offered perfectly. Then once your time is up you simply wash it out and you're done!

One of their selling points is that this mask is very hydrating, which I can happily agree with! My hair felt incredibly soft to the touch when I got out of the shower and after I blow-dried my hair. It also promotes that it is volumising, which again I can agree with, though it can often be difficult to define what true volume is, especially with shorter hair. My hair is usually very heavy and weighed down but with this I didn't require any product to actually keep my hair up in my normal style and giving it the feeling of weightlessness which I never usually achieve after a shower.

So after all of this I cannot really find any issues with using this product, other than the fact that for longer hair you may not have enough product to get through your hair, but I am talking really long hair! Also if you're not the biggest fan of coconut, this might not be the best product for you. But if you are looking to boost the hydration throughout your hair whilst also gaining a nice volumised look with minimal effort, then this could definitely be worth a look. At such a small price as well, being £1 for a packet, it is definitely worth at least a try!

Overall I would give this product a 7.5/10 as this is my first rating and I don't know whether to expect better! :D

You can find this product at the stores listed below:

  • Boots
  • Asda
  • Boohoo.com
  • Primark
  • Wilko
  • Claire's
  • Bodycare
  • Amazon.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in London 2017!

DIY - Simple Braid Bracelet

Amazon Prime Day 2017!