7th Heaven Hair Masques Review!


Hair. The one thing that can go either oh so wrong or oh so right. But let's be real for a second, how often does yours actually go right? Hardly right? or is that just me? Anyway, we all need to look around and find some of those killer products to boost the luxuriousness of having soft and silky smooth hair. Well, that's where I come in. I'm going to be reviewing three of the 7th Heaven hair masques!

Pulped Papaya Rescue Masque


The first masque I thought we would have a look into is the Pulped Papaya Rescue Masque. Now like most of 7th Heaven's product range, these are a small sachet which retails for £1, so it already before even starting has a good point to its name with that. This masque, of course, is made from papaya, but also contains pulped avocado and pulped coconut which the combo sounds extremely nourishing for your hair.

The steps are simple to follow, wash, apply, relax and rinse. These hair masques all recommend a 1-5 minute waiting period before rinsing off, the longer you leave, the deeper the cleanse. Now, this masque promises to add deep shine to dull and lifeless hair, which I feel mine is right about now.

Upon opening the packet, the fruity smell burst free. The gorgeous orange cream was easy to get out of the packet and apply straight onto my hair. Simply apply it all over and then rake your fingers through your hair. Wait for the masque to set into the hair and then rinse it all off. Straight away you can feel your hair feeling a lot healthier and well nourished. It gives your hair the boost in hydration that it needs after a long day of wear and tear.

Overall I really liked the smell and general experience you receive with this hair masque, therefore I am going to give it an 8/10.

Read more here - https://www.my7thheaven.com/product/pulped-papaya-rescue-masque/

Manuka Honey Rescue Masque


I was feeling rather washed away on this day so I thought I would treat myself to a rescue masque from 7th Heaven and this was the one that popped out of my basket of treats! Instantly I remembered how nice and rich the Manuka Honey face mask smelt and prayed for the best for this masque. I wasn't let down! The masque's scent was very beautiful, leaving you feeling at awe by it.

Now onto the usual drill of steps to take, its the normal wash, apply, relax and rinse routine again, so I decided to also follow my own routine of washing my body while I wait for the hair masque to sit and absorb.

The texture of the masque was a very creamy feel and was a beautiful pale beige colour. I let mine sit on the hair for the full 5 minutes to really get the most out of it. As soon as I rinsed my hair out, I felt the silky smooth feeling returning to me, my hair felt so healthy and renewed. Even the following day, my hair still felt very nourished and hydrated, over the normal dry and dead feeling that I often get.

Overall, I do really like this masque, however there was no real wow factor about it, but for the price I would definitely recommend that you try this at least once in your lifetime, therefore I will give it a solid 7/10.

Read more here - https://www.my7thheaven.com/product/manuka-honey-rescue-masque/

Argan Oil Rescue Masque



The time has come for my final hair masque from the 7th Heaven range, now I know that Argan oil is supposed to do wonders for your hair, helping it regain its life and shine. I wasn't expecting the creme inside to flow out as a mint green colour, however the smell was subtle and yet lovely. The packet had a good amount of product in for my hair, being short hair, but maybe reconsider buying two if you have a lot longer hair so you can ensure that you cover every inch with product. 

As per usual, I left the masque on for the full 5 minutes of which it recommends, and once washing the product out, my hair instantly felt healthier and smoother. 

I let my hair dry naturally, without adding any products through it at all, and even from the next day my hair still has its silky smooth feel and look. You can visibly see that my hair is healthier and more alive. 

I would definitely recommend this masque to you all, even if its just a once off due to its minimal price point at £1. Overall, the smell was nice as it was not too overpowering and I felt like the after effects were mostly as promised, I will give this product a solid 7.5/10.

Read more here - https://www.my7thheaven.com/product/argan-oil-rescue-masque/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pride in London 2017!

DIY - Simple Braid Bracelet

Amazon Prime Day 2017!