Pride in London 2017!

















Hey there guys! So as many of you may know, I attended Pride in London this weekend! I took along two of my good friends with me, we had such an awesome time partying with the LGBT+ community!

There was so much love and happiness throughout the entire event, so I was super proud to be a part of it!

Here are some of the photos we got from the event, we didn't get to take too many as we were filming a lot and dancing also!

I was fashioning a lovely hand made tie dye top which was from one of my original videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRoEfv9162Y). I also used some lovely hair chalks which I brought from amazon, (B Uniq Non-Toxic Temporary Hair Chalks Set - Great For Dress Up, Performance Costumes and Create A Funky Look for Children and Teens. Bundle Includes 24 Non Toxic Temporary Hair Chalks) which gave an amazing colour pay-off, especially seeing as my hair is only highlighted, so the blonde bits came off a lot bolder than the darker sections, however the overall look was really fun and easy to achieve! I also was using some face jewels which were brought from New look in the mermaid collection and were £2.99! And last but not least, I had to sport a lovely pink tutu!

Also a HUGE thank you to my gorgeous friends who came with me! Forever love you both! <3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY - Simple Braid Bracelet

Amazon Prime Day 2017!